Wow, look at me - I'm really not ignoring how I feel these days! Dr. Sadie returns next week and I am going on Tuesday. I'm so nervous. I don't want to talk about anything unpleasant. I'm worried that this nice, creative place that I'm in is going to end. Maybe I could send her a ticket to Mexico for another week. Avoidance is key. It's cloudy here but the birds are singing. I'm grateful for that.
I'm also grateful for:
1. Funny little kids who keep me laughing
2. my queen sized bed where my Lyme addled body can rest
3. The fun sense of color that I possess
4. That I can walk in to therapy next week and plop these collages in front of Dr. Sadie.
5. For learning to knit years ago. It's so good for PTSD. The repetitive calming action is very soothing. 6. Learning to be curious about some of my reactions
7, Being kicked out of that support group because it means I've realized in the scheme of things it wasn't really that supportive and yet my friends and knitting buds are. People at church (bet you thought a sailor mouth like mine wasn't allowed into a church!)
8. For learning how to collage a few weeks ago. It's been such a good creative tool
9. For a husband who is working overnight tonight which means the kids and I can have an adventure.
10. For my inspiration journal. I'll show that to you another day.
Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. I'd love to hear lists of things you are grateful for even if life has you in the crapper.